The Orange Trim Line Traffic Cone is the choice of utility companies from coast to coast. It is made from a specially formulated plastic to remain flexible and impact resistant in temperatures from -10º to 160º F. These cones feature concentrated fluorescent pigment and ultraviolet stabilizers to provide fade resistance for up to two years. The narrow design of the cone, coupled with the weighted rubber base, provides maximum stability in strong winds. Options include applying your company logo or adding reflective collars.
- Fluorescent Orange PVC Body
- Black (SBR) Rubber Base Performance
- Tensile Strength 2000 psi
- Elongation 200%
- Tear Strength 300 lbs/inch
- Heat Resistance No slump after 8 Hrs. @ 160º F
- Fadeometer 33% Max. fade after 2 years exposure
- Low Temperature Strength 10 ft/lb @ -10º F
- Physical Configuration
- Conical Wall Thickness 1 from top .092 in.
- Conical Wall Thickness 1 from bottom .110 in.
Dimensions: 28 high, 5 lbs, 7 lbs, 10 lbs
***Base price does not include reflective sheeting ***Must be purchased in quantities of 10 for the 5 lb & 8 for the 7 lb cones & quantities of 6 for 10 lb.
****If not purchased in Multiples of 10 or 8 there will be a $15 Minimum order Fee Charge.